Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hearing God for Yourself

One of my passions is to assist others in how to hear God for themselves. It may sound scary or impossible, but it's really quite simple.

You see, God loves each and every one of us. His word states that he is not willing that anyone should perish. The sobering fact is that many will simply because they have ignored Him in His repeated attempts to love on them, tell them how much He loves them and to show them what His plan is for their lives.

The same goes for you. God does love you. You may feel abandoned and that everyone tells you that. Well, it's true. There was a time in my life that I felt God had abandoned me. My friends seemed to turn against me, my girl left me and my parents, as great as they are, they didn't have a clue what I was going through.

Some years after those events, I realized the reason God kept me here on this Earth: He wants me to help those that feel abandoned, mistreated, misunderstood.

If you feel this way, JoshuaStation is a place where you can go. We love you no matter who you are, where you come from or what you believe. God does care about you and wants you to know His Son, Jesus. He died for you so that you can now be forgiven and accepted as His son or daughter. You can be adopted into the family of God.

Please feel free to write me and tell your story. Understand that you are loved. You are unique and that's what makes God so cool. His passion for you is unwavering.

God bless you and until next time, WOOHOOO!!!!

Joel


No comments:

Post a Comment