Sunday, February 10, 2013

Faith

Heavenly Father! I praise you and honor you. I thank you for being with me always and loving me with your eternal love. O Lord! Your Scripture clearly tells that without faith I can neither please you nor receive any answer for my prayer. Please forgive me for not believing in your love, power and goodness. Many times I've been discouraged by my circumstances and many times I have failed to trust in you. Please forgive me Lord! You are the God of all hope and I acknowledge that nothing is too difficult for you. I am confident that you will meet all my needs as I seek to live according to your word. Thank you lord for helping me get over my unbelief removing all my fears and anxieties. Let me not lose heart on seeing the circumstances Lord. Strengthen my faith through which alone I can receive miracles from you Lord. You have said whatever I ask in prayer, believing, I will receive. Thank you for this promise Lord. I love you and trust in your awesome power. I know you are with me right now to take care of my needs and I thank you for that. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Have faith today!

No comments:

Post a Comment